Friday, March 30, 2012

DIY WEDDING FLAGS

The wedding flags can make your friends or family feel being involved in your big day and having shared this special occasion with you. Imagine this, when you walking down the aisle, you see these peaceful flags fluttering in the breeze. How touching your wedding is!
Today I want to share you a simple way to DIY your cute and colorful wedding flags.

All you need are some wooden skewers and half-inch-wide strips of paper. I used some construction paper and colored printer paper I had lying around, but you can use any paper that is lighter than cardstock; since I started off with letter-sized sheets, my strips were 8.5 inches long and I trimmed the ends a little once the flag was assembled.
Materials:
1. 1/2" strips of colored paper     
2. Wooden skewers        
3. Scissors
Steps:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment