Sunday, January 27, 2013
Top 10 Gorgeous Wedding Hair Tutorials
Hey there lovely readers! I thought I’d wrapped up this wedding wednesday by giving a collection of 10 gorgeous and inspiring wedding hair tutorials. These looks are all perfect for a garden wedding, or for your rehearsal dinner or bridal shower...oh-so-stylish! However, whether you're a bride-to-be in search of casual DIY hair for a wedding related event, are in a wedding party or just want to get dolled up for night out with your honey- these gorgeous styles are bound to make you shine! Click in the link at the end of each post to get the step-by-step tutorial.
1. Airy Updo - A soft, airy, wispy updo is romantic, but also a little whimsical. High buns are also very trendy right now.
2. Chestnut Bun - Simple and elegant.
3. Half Up Half Down- the demi chignon otherwise known as ‘half up half down'. | 4. The Side Chignon- Fresh, easy style is as modern as it is timeless
5.Twilight Bella Swan Inspired Wedding Hair- An step-by-step video tutorial
6. Mademoiselle Updo: prim and proper with a side of quirk and vintage | 7. Jazz Age Hairstyle: vintage chignon inspired in the 1920's. Find these two and more wedding hair tutorials.
8. Beehive: it is a timeless, elegant, classic hairstyle that looks great with a fringe or without.
9. Fishtail Udo | 10. Ballerina Bun: stylish, chic and classic.
What do you think, my dears? Would you do your own wedding hair?